Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let's go back...

Let's go back to Calhoun Elementary School in 1983 (yes, I am dating myself).  That would be when I met Molly Jopp.  (Molly is on the right and I am on the left.)  Molly later moved away and we lost touch.  After college we were reunited when she moved back to the area and I interviewed her for a job with our local YMCA. 


We quickly caught up and began to rebuild our friendship that had started so many years earlier.  It has been fun to see Molly get married and become the mother of three beautiful children.  Over the last few years Molly has become a self taught photographer and she is incredibly talented.  This is why I was so excited we she approached me about taking some photos of our new family of four.  

She certainly did not disappoint us!  The photos that she took of us are beautiful.  I would love to share them with you.  Please head on over to Molly's blog to see our photos.  Thank you Molly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment